The Kroger Community Rewards program is a great way for families to raise money to help offset soccer fees. Families earn a percentage of what they spend on groceries, gift cards, etc at Kroger.
Here’s how to signup for the Kroger Community Rewards Program
- If you don't have one, sign up for a Kroger Plus shopping card
- Register your Kroger Plus shopping card on the Kroger Community Rewards website
- Associate your account with the “Valley AFC” organzation number
- Shop at Kroger!
- Show us what your quarterly contributions are each quarter
- You will receive 80% of your earnings and the club will earn 20%
Read on for program details, rules, process and set up instructions ...
- Earnings can only be applied to Valley United fees.
- Earnings cannot be disbursed directly back to a family.
- If a family does not have any soccer fees in a 12 month period, any credit balances due to Kroger earnings will be considered a donation to Valley United.
- Earnings cannot be transferred to another family.